Saturday, June 28, 2008

read only if you want to waste time delving into the depths of my..soul. I just need an outlet, yeah. And...I think everybody's tired of my rants ain't they? It should be ending soon...yup.


Mmm, I think ALOT about everything?

yes, everything, even if it means pointless stuff most won't worry about. That's why I remember almost every single thing (involving people) in my life. Studies..they just get in my brain for the sufficient amount of time for exams and after that, half of it stays there and the rest just disappears. That's...not my point for today.

So lets say, you decide to randomly blurt out "a, b, c, d, e, ..... z". I'll start wondering what each letter means, how should i string them together such that they'll mean something, and insert random facts about the person's life into it. Sorry if that sounds freaky, I wish I could do the same for maths, huh? Sometimes there's just SO MUCH in a day I have to (or, unconsciously) think about. There's when EMO DAYS pop up.

Yesterday had been some kind of emotional ride for me since the afternoon, sorry I'm so emotionally driven, but nothing can be done at the moment. I cry easily (don't worry, not a single tear fell out yesterday), laugh easily, get affected by others easily, get hints from others easily (though I may not show it, or maybe its just over sensitivity), become crazy easily...damn it, do they call that temperamental?

and if you talk to me in a friendly manner, i'll never stop. sorry if that's freaky, too.



this'll be edited, just needed space for something else ^_^

No comments: